QA Tester (m/f/d)
Wunder Mobility is a fast-growing mobility tech company with a global team of 40+ professionals from 20 nationalities based out of our Hamburg headquarters! We are the leading tech platform for shared mobility operators and enable companies worldwide to provide clean, convenient, and accessible mobility. Public and private clients in 900+ cities use our platform to launch and scale new mobility services, manage and finance fleets of shared vehicles, optimize daily operations, and improve urban planning and traffic management.
Join Wunder Mobility and our unique culture that is built on the values of trust and ownership and help us realize our collective mission of accelerating the transition to sustainable mobility.
At Wunder Mobility, we're more than just a mobility tech company - we're revolutionaries, challenging the status quo of transportation through our product and close collaboration with our customers. We believe in empowering our employees to do the same, offering unique missions that are goal-oriented, purpose-driven, and skill-building.
Join our Engineering team as a QA Tester (m/f/d) and become the champion of quality for our vehicle-sharing SaaS platform. Your mission: ensure exceptional performance and user experience at every stage of the development process!
This is more than just a job; it's a chance to contribute to our mission of accelerating the transition to sustainable mobility and connect with diverse-minded, passionate, and talented people along the way!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and execute manual test cases for new and existing features, bug fixes, and smoke and regression testing
- Identify and report bugs clearly and concisely, including steps to reproduce
- Collaborate with development and product teams to resolve bugs and improve overall product quality
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices in software testing methodologies
- Manage and maintain up-to-date test documentation in Jira, Confluence and TestRail
- Provide feedback to engineering teams from a testing perspective
- Attend sprint planning meetings and provide testing insights
- Be proactive in identifying potential improvements to the testing and development process to improve overall efficiency
- Future development opportunities to also manage automation testing for mobile and web applications
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing (preferably with a focus on mobile apps and web applications, frontend)
- Basic understanding of software development and testing methodologies
- Experience with test case management and reporting tools (e.g. TestRail, Jira)
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to provide feedback and insights about quality assurance processes and concepts
- Fluency in English
- From day one, you'll own your work and dive into challenging and interesting topics.
- Plus, enjoy the flexibility of working from home up to 2 days per week to find your perfect focus zone.
- Modern and dog-friendly office? Check. And with a beautiful view directly into the heart of Hafencity.
- Charge up your journey your way. Choose from a DeutschlandTicket, Urban Sports Club gym membership, or a Mobility Budget with NAVIT.
- Focus and growth are our top priorities. We have Meeting-Free Tuesdays for deep work, bi-annual Development Dialogues to support your career growth and an onboarding buddy to guide your first steps.
- Relax and recharge with 30 days of paid vacation, regular team and company-wide events with our international colleagues, and free drinks and weekly breakfasts in our Hamburg HQ.
Joining the Wunder Mobility team means being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness, and encourages individual expression. We're not just colleagues; we're a close-knit group fueled by a passion for more sustainable mobility and empowered to shape our own success.
Fast-paced, challenging, and constantly evolving? You bet. Our industry is a dynamic landscape and we tackle it head-on with agile thinking, adaptability, and a strong support system. We seek individuals who not only share these values but push us to be even better than ever before.
Every day is a chance to contribute to a meaningful mission and a collective journey of continuous improvement. Are you ready to join a team where your voice matters and your impact shines?
Find more English Speaking Jobs in Germany on Arbeitnow