Nursery Teacher | Accommodating school |Twickenham| January 2024
· Must have Nursery teaching experience
Are you a caring, determined, and passionate qualified Primary Teacher looking for an exciting Nursery teacher role from January 2024? Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future? If so, Wayman Education wants to hear from you!
This is an opportunity to work within an amazing two-form entry primary school. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching, experience in child development, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work cooperatively with other teaching staff members. As a Nursery teacher, you will have the opportunity to help mould the minds of young learners, work in a supportive and exciting environment, and receive excellent benefits.
*** Nursery Teacher Twickenham
*** Nursery Teacher January 2024
*** Nursery Teacher Permanent Role
This is an amazing two-form entry school with a lovely and welcoming environment. It has a Good Ofsted rating. The school believes in quality first education for all. The school offers students with a broad, balanced, fun, and creative curriculum. The school has a team of supportive staff that works hard to provide children with opportunities to develop as life-long learner, leaders and citizens and prepare them for their future. The school strives to mould students into well-rounded and successful individuals who can succeed in their learning.
Nursery Teacher Responsibilities
· Plan and execute learning activities for children in accordance with the National Curriculum
· Establish and maintain a nurturing and stimulating learning environment
· Evaluate each child's progress and adapt the curriculum accordingly
· Maintain accurate records of each student’s development
· Communicate effectively with parents, colleagues, and senior staff members
· Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and professional development workshops
· Ensure that the health and safety of all students are maintained at all times
Nursery Teacher requirements:
· QTS, EYTS, PGCE and strong academic record
· Bachelor’s degree in education, with a focus on Early Years Foundation Stage or equivalent
· Knowledge of Nursery Curriculum and pedagogy
· Experience working in a classroom setting
· Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with other education professionals
· Passion and commitment to children's education
· Strong customer service orientation, with excellent relationship-building skills.
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years’ experience within the education field.
As a highly regarded agency operating in London, we have established ourselves as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in the city. Through our core values of honesty and customer excellence, we have built successful partnerships with a diverse range of nurseries, primary and secondary schools.
If this Nursery Teacher role interests you, please submit your application form along with an updated CV.
Please do not hesitate to give Wayman Education a call at 02045348678 if you have any questions.