Year 6 Teacher | Progressive School in Brimsdown, Enfield | January 2024
Are you a motivated, friendly, and impressive qualified Primary Teacher looking to inspire children and for an exciting Year 6 teacher role from January 2024? Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future? If so, Wayman Education would like to hear from you!
Wayman Education is looking for a Year 6 teacher in Brimsdown, Enfield! This is an opportunity to work within an Outstanding primary school in Enfield, North London. The school is looking to appoint a class teacher who will enjoy teaching an academic yet creative, topic-based curriculum in a school with exceptional pastoral care.
*** Year 6 Teacher Brimsdown, Enfield
*** Year 6 Teacher January 2024
*** Year 6 Teacher Permanent Role
This is a superb and beautiful school based in Brimsdown, Enfield. It is easily accessible by public transport and seeking to appoint a qualified Primary teacher from January 2024. The school has an Outstanding Ofsted rating. The school is happy to consider applications from both experienced teachers and ECTs. The school has a supportive culture and is an excellent place for both students and staff members.
Responsibilities of a Year 6 teacher:
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective classes to Year 6 students based on the National Curriculum.
- Provide ongoing feedback and support to students to encourage growth and development.
- Create a safe and organized classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and share best practices.
- Use data to inform teaching decisions and adapt instruction to meet the needs of all learners.
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to provide updates on student progress.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
Year 6 Teacher requirements:
- QTS, PGCE and strong academic record
- Creative, imaginative, determined, resourceful and adaptable practitioner
- Passionate about learning
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success within a Year 6 environment
- Able to communicate your passion to children and parents
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding practice in the classroom
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years’ experience within the education field.
As a highly regarded agency operating in London, we have established ourselves as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in the city. Through our core values of honesty and customer excellence, we have built successful partnerships with a diverse range of nurseries, primary and secondary schools.
If this Year 6 Teacher role interests you, please submit your application form along with an updated CV.
Please do not hesitate to give Wayman Education a call at 02045348678 if you have any questions.