Reception Teacher | Nurturing School in Whetstone, Barnet | January 2024
Are you an outstanding qualified Primary Teacher looking to inspire children and for an exciting Reception teacher role from January 2024? Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future? If so, Wayman Education would like to hear from you!
Wayman Education is looking for full-time Reception teacher in Whetstone, Barnet! This is an opportunity to work within an Outstanding primary school in North London. The school is looking to appoint a class teacher who will enjoy teaching an academic yet creative, topic-based curriculum in a school with exceptional pastoral care.
*** Reception Teacher Whetstone, Barnet
*** Reception Teacher January 2024
*** Reception Teacher Full-Time
This is a wonderful and inspiring one-form entry school in Whetstone, Barnet with an Outstanding Ofsted rating report. It is easily accessible by public transport and seeking to appoint a qualified Primary teacher from January 2024. The school is happy to consider applications from experienced teachers. The school has a supportive culture and is an excellent place for both students and staff members.
Reception Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons that challenge and inspire Reception students to reach their full potential
- Monitor and assess students' progress and keep regular records of Reception students’ academic performance
- Create a positive learning environment that is both safe and conducive for learning
- Collaborate with school management, teaching staff and parents to provide quality academic support for Reception students
- Prepare and participate in school-related activities such as performances, events, and parent/teacher meetings
- Adhere to safeguarding policies and promote the welfare of all children
- Use a variety of effective classroom management strategies to ensure an orderly and safe learning environment
Reception Teacher Requirements:
- Reception teacher experience
- QTS or equivalent
- A recognized qualification in teaching, preferably a PGCE, Bachelor's degree in Education or any relevant field
- Proven experience in teaching Reception in a mainstream primary or secondary school
- Excellent classroom management skills with the ability to engage and motivate learners
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with parents, staff, and students
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and its application in class
- Ability to adapt teaching styles to facilitate different learning styles
- A passion for teaching and making a difference in students' lives.
Reception Teacher Salary
The salary for this Reception Teacher position will be paid to scale on a permanent contract following the MPS/UPS pay scale within Outer London.
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience within the education field. We have worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence. We work closely with a large array of Nurseries, Primary schools and secondary schools and specialise in long-term and permanent recruitment.
If this Reception Teacher role interests you, please submit your application form along with an updated CV.
Please do not hesitate to give Wayman Education a call at 02045348678 if you have any questions.