EYFS Teacher | Friendly School in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire | October 2023
Wayman Education is looking for an EYFS teacher based in the heart of Potters Bar! This is an opportunity to work within an Outstanding primary school in Hertfordshire, North of London. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching, experience in child development, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work cooperatively with other teaching staff members. As an EYFS teacher, you will have the opportunity to help mould the minds of young learners, work in a supportive and exciting environment, and receive excellent benefits.
*** EYFS Teacher Potters Bar
*** EYFS Teacher October 2023
*** EYFS Teacher Permanent Role
This is an elite one-form entry school with a lovely and welcoming environment. It has an Outstanding Ofsted rating. The school believes in quality first education for all. The school offers students with a broad, balanced, fun, and creative curriculum. The school has a team of supportive staff that works hard to provide children with opportunities to develop as life-long learner, leaders and citizens and prepare them for their future. The school strives to mould students into well-rounded and successful individuals who can succeed in their learning.
EYFS Teacher Responsibilities
- Plan and execute learning activities for children in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Establish and maintain a nurturing and stimulating learning environment
- Evaluate each child's progress and adapt the curriculum accordingly
- Maintain accurate records of each student’s development
- Communicate effectively with parents, colleagues, and senior staff members
- Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and professional development workshops
- Ensure that the health and safety of all students are maintained at all times
EYFS Teacher requirements:
- QTS, EYTS, PGCE and strong academic record
- Bachelor's degree in Education, with a focus on Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) or equivalent
- Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and pedagogy
- Experience working in a classroom setting
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other education professionals
- Passion and commitment to children's education
- Strong customer service orientation, with excellent relationship-building skills.
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years’ experience within the education field.
As a highly regarded agency operating in London, we have established ourselves as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in the city. Through our core values of honesty and customer excellence, we have built successful partnerships with a diverse range of nurseries, primary and secondary schools.
If this EYFS Teacher role interests you, please send your application form along with an updated CV.