OSP Construction Foreman
Utilities One is looking for a qualified OSP Construction Foreman for the Arizona market.
For this role, we need qualified individuals ready to be on the road, travel to different job sites within the market, and provide field support.
- Verify that all existing underground and aerial facilities are correctly located per customer's requirements, city records, and field conditions;
- Perform field evaluation of proposed projects and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost-effective design for construction;
- Ensure designs are in accordance with the customer's specifications and guidelines, and within the allocated budget;
- Proficiently coordinate with State and/or local municipalities as well as with other utilities or departments;
- Coordinate all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, hub and/or node placements, and subcontract labor;
- Ensure the produced work meets or exceeds quality standards;
- Perform any and all tasks assigned by your Direct Superior.