Operations Program Manager
Utilities One is looking for an Operations Program Manager for the South region to join our fast-growing company in developing multiple OSP Construction projects.
We are looking for a professional who will be responsible for the overall delivery of OSP Construction & Engineering.
- Support the development and/or implementation of the company’s end-to-end construction model (standardize the company’s processes, systems, approach, and tracking);
- Manage, develop and expand the company’s construction vendor relationships & strategic partnerships;
- Determine the size of the construction organization to support customer build programs;
- Support the company’s construction team with their FTTH Builds (MSO/LEC) in the region;
- Help develop the organizational model;
- Help grow the company’s construction revenue and profits in the South Region;
- Manage the construction work the company performs for clients and for others in the region;
- Determine the additional construction responsibilities as required in order to grow the company’s team in the region;
- Work with the Director to develop and implement the Build Plans of Record (PORs) for the customers the company supports in the region.