Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop
Barber / Stylist - New location at Upper Canada Mall
Calling all pomade prodigies and razor rockstars; Are you a trendsetting Barber or love to give someone the best haircut or hairstyle?!
Tommy Gun’s is hiring barbers for our newest location at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket, ON opening November 2023!
We are hiring Part-time and Full-time Barbers or Hairstylists at what we feel, will be one of the busiest barbershops in Newmarket!
The Important Stuff: Benefits
- Performance-based pay -- earn up to $30 per hour based on your own performance!
- Amazing Tips - earn up to $2,000 per month in tips from loyal guests
- Retail & Service Commissions
- Guaranteed Clientele -- Busy locations = great pay!
- Health and Dental benefits
- Matching RRSP contributions
- Flexible Hours & Work Schedule
- On-Going Training with National & Brand Educators
- Generous Retail discount
- Global Opportunities (Canada, USA, Australia, NZ)
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Certified Barber or Hair Stylist or completing Apprenticeship
- Great customer service skills – can you go above and beyond for every guest, every time
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable and up to date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
A Day in the Life of a TG Barber:
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Demonstrate consistent high-quality technical skill in all areas of cutting including, but not limited to, clipper cuts with fades, natural necklines, texturizing, and customization to client needs and hair type
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Ensure tidiness of grooming stations and sterilize tools as needed
- Maximize retail opportunities through consistent and effective chair education with guests
Who we are
Our trendy barbershops combine timeless style with sleek modern amenities. We need passionate barbers who are willing to go the extra mile to make our customers look and feel their best.
Our commitment to an unparalleled Tommy Gun’s experience doesn’t stop with our customers—we want you to love where you work. When our team is happy, everybody’s happy.
We’re on the lookout for people who are not only skilled, but who are also a good fit for our culture. Because work should be a place where you can be yourself, and even have a little fun!
Plus, we offer comprehensive training and opportunities for ongoing education, so the job can grow with you.
To learn more about Tommy Gun's you can visit our website here: https://ca.tommyguns.com/
Locally Owned and Operated ~ Apply today!