Position Summary: The Activity Coordinator works with the Director of Links Ohio and is responsible for planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing of all activities and curriculum of the ICF Hubless Day Program.
· Coordinates group and individual activities at all sites with emphasis on their interests and needs.
· Creates a monthly calendar of activities for each home site in conjunction with the home team and Site Manager.
· Works with volunteers, families, community agencies and businesses, to create person centered opportunities for community inclusion, volunteerism and employment. Prepares monthly reports on activities and participation for each home.
· Responsible for shopping for all materials needed for monthly curriculum for each site, creates instructions, and gathers and delivers materials before the first of the month. Completes purchase orders.
· Ensures completion of monthly activity logs for each site and documents and shares results with the team.
· Participates and helps with outings at each site as needed.
· Participates in ISP meetings.
· Organizes, develops, implements and distributes a monthly newsletter to send out to parents, guardians and others to share calendars and other Hubless updates. Will monitor and make daily post to the Hubless Facebook page.
· Communicates and works closely with Site Managers and QIDPs to share information regarding the program and individuals. Will create a Positive Personal Profile for each individual and update as needed.
· Encourages an atmosphere of creativity, fun, opportunity and growth for all individuals in home and community settings. Must work flexible hours at times.
· Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, teamwork and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate quality service delivery and a positive agency image.
· Serves as an effective leader and communicator and is self-motivated, dependable, collaborative and has the ability to work flexible hours.
· Adheres to the agency policies and acts as a role model in adherence to these policies.
· Performs all other essential duties as assigned.
Bona-fide Occupationally Required Competencies and Credentials:
§ Must have a high school diploma or GED, with at least 2 years of experience as Activity Coordinator or related. Associates or Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
§ Must be self-motivated, dependable, and cooperative.
§ Displays computer skills in Microsoft Office. Experience using Social Media, specifically Facebook preferred.
§ Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
§ Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record, and carry the proper liability insurance amounts required by The Society.