TFT Global (USA) Inc.
Team Leader 2nd Shift
Since 1989 we have partnered with manufacturers as a seamless extension of their operation. This has allowed our clients to grow with minimal risk while maintaining the highest of standards.
Ask our customers what they like about TFT Global and chances are they will talk about our commitment to our core values of reputation, people, and growth.
We are strategically located across North America, aligned with flexible resources, and equipped with innovative technology to bring you the ultimate in supply-chain efficiency.
- Hands on supervision of assigned Inspectors
- To represent TFT in the most professional image at all times
- Have a complete understanding of the CVP package
- Have a general understanding of Vantage
- Have a full understanding on how to operate Vantage scanners
- Have a complete understanding Setup/Completion of work cells, practice 5S
- Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work flow
- Have a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures
- Al other related duties as assigned
- Prepare work instructions
- Gather and review data in Vantage
- Authorization of daily time sheets for assigned Inspectors
- Work instruction and hands on training of all Inspectors for respective sort as per CVP Authorization of daily time sheets for assigned Inspectors
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Participate in orientation and training requirements for Inspectors
- Provide input into Inspector Performance Appraisals
- Complete Inspector Competency reviews
- Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers
- (On) Off-site communications with Customers