Property Management Administrative Assistant - 16090021551
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES
Working Hours: Preferably M-F 9AM-5PM EST, open to flexible hours
Salary Range: USD $900 - $1,500/month
Our client is looking to hire a Leasing Administrative Assistant to join the vibrant team. The successful
candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer support, effectively administering leasing
processes, and executing lead generation and follow-up strategies.
- Manage the end-to-end customer journey, ensuring a seamless and positive experience.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via phone, email, or direct messages.
- Conduct administrative tasks such as setting up appointments, preparing leasing agreements, handling rent payments, and managing lease renewals.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies to identify new potential clients.
- Carry out comprehensive follow-ups on leads to convert them into successful leases.
- Collaborate with the team to optimize leasing strategies.
- Keep accurate records of potential and existing clients' information in accordance with privacy regulations.
- Stay updated about current market trends and provide insights to the management team.
- File system organization and navigation
- Basic IT skills (e.g. help a colleague reconnect to OneDrive cloud storage, find old emails)
- Calendar coordination among busy schedules internally and externally with patience and professionalism
- Extracting reports from various software
- Maintaining compliance with periodic activities (e.g. monthly list of tenants needing lease renewals)
- Arranging travel accommodations for employees
- Basic bookkeeping and activity tracking
- Implement changes to the business such as onboarding new software or modifying branding