HR and Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 17404361032
Work Hours (Client) : 9 AM - 5 PM PST | Mon - Fri
Work Hours (MNL) : 1 AM - 9 AM MNL | Mon - Fri
Holidays : 10 days of Public Holidays (based on the Philippine Public Holiday calendar) 8 days of Special Non-Working Holidays (based on the Philippine Public Holiday calendar)
Pay Range : $800 - $1500/month (depending on interview assessment and client's approval) Please take note that pay will be given in USD
searching for an exceptional remote HR and Talent Acquisition Coordinator who shares our values to join our team, supporting our HR department with a wide variety of deliverables ranging from general HR initiatives to recruitment efforts.
specializes in a variety of environmental planning, studies, and compliance tasks for
infrastructure, conservation, and restoration projects throughout California. Our clients include local, state, and federal government agencies, local resource conservation and open space districts, utilities, mining and aggregates companies, and many more. Our dedicated team of more than 50 biologists, arborists, and botanists work alongside agencies, clients, and crews to determine the most appropriate measures, permitting, and CEQA/NEPA compliance avenues to implement to support natural resource protection during project implementation.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE…
Are you the kind of person who thrives in a collaborative, employee-forward working environment? Do you enjoy creating, building, and maintaining long-term relationships in your work, finding satisfaction in making a lasting impact in protecting our region’s biodiversity, while also improving your community?
If so, we are seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to steer the direction of their career in a company that promotes and supports professional development.
The HR and Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a critical role by providing essential support in both HR functions and our talent acquisition goals.
You will enhance our team by:
- Assist in creating and posting job requisitions on various job boards and in BambooHR applicant tracking system.
- Screen incoming resumes and applications, ensuring they meet job requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
- Conduct initial phone screenings to assess candidate qualifications and cultural fit.
- Maintain and update candidate records in BambooHR applicant tracking system.
- Assist in the preparation of job offers and employment contracts.
- Support with onboarding processes for new hires.
- Assist with HR-related administrative tasks, such as maintaining employee records and files.
- Help with the coordination of employee training.
- Assist with HR compliance, including ensuring the completion of required forms and documentation.
- Support HR team in organizing employee events, meetings, and initiatives.
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide general HR information.
- Assist with benefits administration tasks.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date HR and recruitment data and reports.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and reports as requested.
- Send out internal announcements to the team.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.