Super Soccer Stars
Youth Soccer Coach
The majority of classes are held during and after school hours and on weekend mornings. The ideal candidate would have the following availability:
- Monday thru Friday 11am to 6pm
- Saturday and/or Sunday 8am to 3pm
We are looking to hire an energetic and fun-loving Soccer Coach! Who will lead our children in fun and educational activities while ensuring safety for all. Our ideal candidate has prior experience working with children (as a sports coach, teacher, camper or leader), and enjoys working with children. This position is excellent for someone who has an interest in pursuing early childhood education, or child development. New Coaches can work 5-10 classes a week starting but will have opportunities to build to more classes and locations.
Everyone out of training will start as an Assistant Coach. You will have the opportunity for promotions in as little as 2 weeks after graduation based off your ability to lead a class, teach our curriculum, and the positive impact you create for the children in our program .
Pay Range is $20/hr for Assistant Coach Trainee and through promotions can be as high as $45/hr for a Master Head Coach.Requirements
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Paid training opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Family Discount for your family enrolled in our classes
- Free access to LifeMart an exclusive discount program with national and local discounts from brands you know.
- Location and Employee Referral Program