Sono Bello Body Contouring Centers
Client Coordinator / Front-Desk Receptionist
A career at Sono Bello means being part of a dynamic and high energy work environment, where each one of our team members can make a difference. We love what we do, and it shows, we are the national leader in providing cutting edge, personalized body transformations. We believe everyone deserves to have their best body today and pursue their best life now.
The Consult Experience Specialist’s (CES) primary role is to work in tandem with the Patient Care Consultant (PCC) and facilitate in closing out patient consultations (following their initial consultation) in order to deliver an excellent customer service experience. This will include providing information and completion of consent forms, financial options, realistic expectations and related surgical and/or non-surgical procedures. Key information will be accurately entered into different systems as well as prepared for secure transfer to the local center. To accomplish this, the CES will complete various independent support tasks in the opening, closing and general office operations following established processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is given to everyone that visits the consultation office.
- Assist in the daily opening and closing of the facility.
- Greet all patients, introduce them to the office, verifying appointment, and provide exceptional customer service
- Check out patients and as applicable, schedule next appointment and provide appointment card to the customer, ensuring that information is accurately recorded in the appropriate systems.
- Enter payments and log all payments received throughout the day with proper documentation.
- Verify all invoices are accurate.
- Following established process, accurately complete bank deposit information, make deposits and maintain appropriate records.
- As needed work collectively with Patient Care Consultant and Practice Manager in identifying champion patients who are willing to tell their transformational/endorsing stories online.
- Assist PCC in responding to patient phone calls, questions, and concerns pre and post-operatively, as needed.
- May assist the PCC with patient consultations.
- May assist PCC in facilitation of cross-selling additional services and/or upsell, which may include the creation or preparing of quote sheets and consent forms necessary.
- Act as patient liaison throughout entire patient experience while providing excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires using the telephone and computer while communicating with internal and external customers and vendors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers to handle or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Employee will sit for several hours each day but will also need mobility and ability to stand and walk for periods of time. Employee may need to lift up to 10 pounds.