CRO Specialist |Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (f/m/d)
We are smava – the online credit comparison platform. We make loans transparent, fair and affordable! With more than 300.000 satisfied customers, we are one of the biggest FinTech companies in Germany. Become now part of our vision to shape the digital future of the consumer loan market!
Our Product & Development teams are spread along the customer journey, each one being entirely responsible for their platform sections and related technical services. They work autonomously with flat hierarchies, practicing self-organization and lateral leadership. This empowers all members to share responsibility and decisions, fostering a strong sense of ownership.
YOUR NEW TEAM
As a CRO Specialist | Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (f/m/d) you will not only optimize but also innovate how people choose best consumer loans with the customer at the center of your attention. You will be responsible for enhancing the conversion rate and overall user experience to achieve better business outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Own and steer the Conversion Rate Optimization (A/B and MV testing) of our Offer and Checkout pages
- Optimize the later stages of our customer journey and reduce customer friction
- Derive, prioritize and test hypotheses based on customer insights and data
- Gather business values to define a roadmap and vision for your team in line with the company strategy and goals
- Manage stakeholder needs and interests from other departments
- Work closely together with our Analytics, Banking, Design and Research teams
- You are a self-organized, passionate and hands-on problem solver with strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Proven track record as a Product Owner in a fast-growing online consumer business and customer-centric product development
- Relevant experience in CRO is a must (ideally in Offer / Checkout pages in sites with large traffic)
- You thrive when working in data-driven environments
- You have experience in agile and lean product management methods
- You are passionate about learning and continuously improving yourself
- Fluent in English with exceptional communication skills (German fluency is a strong plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open and dynamic working environment with a diverse and multicultural team composed of more than 50 nationalities..
- Internal career programs, further training opportunities & language courses (German & English)
- A modern office located at the center of the city and with fully equipped facilities, including a rooftop and relax spaces!
- For your relaxation there are 30 days of vacation. Parents benefit from 10 additional child-sick-days
- For your physical and mental health, we offer sponsorships for different sport centers as well as online meditation courses.
- We support social projects and cover part of the costs of your public transportation ticket in Berlin so you can travel in an environmentally conscious way!
- A subsidized company pension plan
Then apply online in just 2 minutes via the application button as CRO Specialist (f/m/d). Simply upload your CV (preferably as a PDF file) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Daria Nechaieva
At smava we celebrate diversity and stand for an environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We're committed to equal employment and development opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, culture or place of origin.
Do you want to learn more about us?
Visit our career page:
Find Jobs in Germany on Arbeitnow