Smart Pension Ltd
Human Resources Administrator
At Smart, our mission is to transform retirement, savings and financial wellbeing, across all generations, around the world.
We are now looking to hire an HR Administrator to join our passionate People team in our London Office. This role will play a key part in ensuring that we provide support to deliver employment cycle related activities while maintaining and enhancing our data flow and HR systems.
The successful candidate will be able to support the team in various projects and audits which will allow them to have an understanding of the basics and overall picture of how the HR department runs day-to-day. This new role would be a great opportunity for someone who is really keen to start developing their HR career and broaden their knowledge.
- Support all administration relating to the employee lifecycle (new starters, leavers, contract variations, etc.).
- Start and follow up on the different DBS checks.
- Ensure all our HR data is kept up to date and compliant inline with local laws.
- Complete HR audits.
- Generate reporting as per request (annual leave, sickness, turnover, etc.).
- Manage probationary period process (following up on who is due, contacting managers to encourage them to do the probation meetings, chasing the outcomes and issuing letters).
- Provide employment references.
- Arrange training budget - courses, conferences, etc. for our employees