CPU Architect (PL)
Signaloid is the leading computing platform to quantify, transmit, and track data uncertainty dynamically and throughout computations in unmodified computing workloads. Our technologies are used in applications including materials modeling, autonomous systems, computational finance, machine learning, and quantum computing. Our team consists of contrarian engineers with combined research, engineering, and leadership experience from Apple, ARC, ARM, Bell Labs, CMU, University of Cambridge, EPFL, IBM Research, Max Planck, MIT, and NEC Labs. Find out more at https://signaloid.com and try out the Signaloid uncertainty-tracking computing platform by signing up for free at https://get.signaloid.io.
In this role, you will lead the improvement of performance, reliability, and implementation quality of the CPU microarchitecture used across Signaloid's products. You will:
- Be responsible for improving the instruction set architecture of Signaloid's processor platforms.
- Be responsible for improving the tools for functional emulation of the microarchitecture of Signaloid's processor platforms.
- Be responsible for coordinating with the RTL Implementation Lead and Compiler Tools Implementation Lead to achieve company-wide objectives and key results related to performance, reliability, and implementation quality of Signaloid's processors and computing platforms.
- Coordinate with the Compiler Tools Lead to deliver support for new programming languages and runtime systems on top of Signaloid's processor platforms.
After a year in this role, based on your demonstrated performance, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead new architectural design work across Signaloid's compute architectures.
- Lead the implementation of your own architectural ideas in collaboration with a larger team.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of Signaloid's computing platforms.
- Expand your role to encompass other areas in which you have demonstrated exceptional competence.