Patient Concierge Supervisor ASC
Northwest Eyes is a progressive ophthalmic medical and surgical practice, and we are searching Patient Concierge Supervisor for our Seattle Northgate ASC location. Our Company is nationally recognized, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services, advanced technology, and proven results. Our Company is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and believes that success requires an environment where colleagues are respected and valued.
Come lead in a dynamic and team-oriented environment dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care. In this role, you will work cooperatively with our clinical staff and doctors and become part of an integrated team of professionals who work together to improve the quality of people's lives.
As you provide leadership to the team in the following ways, you will be part of making a better future for those we serve. We provide a great work-life balance with no weekends.
- Provide overall supervision, coordination, and participation in the delivery of patient services including check-in, check-out, and medical records.
- Train staff to be accurate and efficient on current company procedures and policies, current insurance company requirements, systems (EPM and EMR), and continuous education of staff on customer service internal and external.
- Develop and implement efficient work methods and procedures for the staff, monitor and evaluate procedures to suggest operational changes, and monitor the production of the departments to ensure goals are met.
- Manage the flow of patients, by coordinating, hours, and position requirements. Maintain the appropriate staff in all positions, and fill in any position when needed.
- Work continually to improve patient concierge operations, quality, and efficiency.