Salad and Go
Restaurant Shift Lead University & Greenbriar
University & Greenbriar
2301 Universty Blvd, Houston, TX 77005
- Flexible Schedules
- Community Service Opportunities
- Growth Opportunities- Hourly to Salary
- Leadership Training
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- BEST Restaurant Industry hours (open between 6am-9pm)
- Free Food!
- Relaxed Uniform – come as you are!
Pay: $16.75/ hour
Bi- weekly pay
Shift Lead Duties:
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced, team-centered environment
- Report to store manager and help oversee all operations
- Key holder position responsible for opening and closing the store
- Build made-to-order salads and other menu items
- Provide great guest experiences with both walk-up and drive-thru orders
- Come to work with an energetic, ready-to-work attitude
- Must be able to work minimum of 30 hours per week; including weekends
- Must have 6+ months of previous shift lead/shift manager experience
- Obtain Food Handlers Certificate and certified non-slip shoes
- Able to pass the Salad Test during training
- Must be 18 years or older
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Salad and Go will provide reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship.
Salad and Go is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Lettuce help you grow!
We are changing the fast food industry! Our mission is to make fresh, nutritious food convenient and affordable for ALL! Our core values are rooted in Service, Compassion, Commitment, and Speed. We pride ourselves on our community engagement - we donate thousands of salads a week! Join us at Salad & Go to help us nourish the world, one meal at a time!