Right At School
After School Educator-Winchester, VA (Part Time)
Inspire a Love of Learning | Support Schools | Give Parents Peace of Mind
Right At School has been providing safe, fun, and meaningful extended day enrichment programs for more than a decade, and today we serve more than 35,000 students in 17 states across the country. Our after school, before school, and break camp programs give students a place to learn, play, grow, and most importantly—a place to be a kid!
Right At School’s mission is to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind. Our vision is to bring exceptional, affordable programs to as many students, families, and schools as possible. The core of everything we do is the team of amazing educators we have across the country, who bring their best to each program every day. So how do we build that team? We start with mission-driven people who want to help foster a love of learning while providing a safe environment for children to explore and grow.
Educator: (insert pay band) per hour (based on education, experience, and the interview process)
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver our dynamic daily curriculum to engage children in academic and social character-building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Using your coursework training and our in-person training, model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability