Restore Hyper Wellness
Assistant/General Manager - Elmwood, Mandeville
Apply now to join our talent pool for future opportunities!
About Restore Hyper Wellness:
Restore Hyper Wellness (“Restore”) is the award-winning creator of an innovative new category of health—Hyper Wellness. Restore delivers expert guidance and an extensive array of cutting-edge health services, such as IV drips, hot sauna, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, red light and cryotherapy, integrated under one roof. These therapies help you feel your best, so you can do more of what you love.
With 200+ locations across 40 states and a fast-growing national retail footprint, Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love. Restore is Private Equity backed with the most recent investment round led by General Atlantic, a leading growth equity firm. General Atlantic joins existing investor, Level 5 Capital Partners.
Pay: $48-70,000/year base salary + monthly performance-based bonus potential
Status: Full-Time, open availability including weekends required
Studios: Elmwood, Mandeville
As an Assistant General Manager / General Manager, you will lead the Restore studio in the community to create brand awareness, drive traffic, leads and membership, and overall sales. This individual will be responsible for contributing to the studio's performance, team members, KPI management, and marketing events. A successful leader at Restore will have previous management experience, a passion for wellness, and for helping people. Additionally, this role will contribute to the day-to-day operations of the studio and will develop a team in a fun, engaging, and inclusive environment.
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, and facilities maintenance
- Assist in the execution and coordination of the company’s marketing and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach), and manage local grassroots marketing initiatives through community events, partnerships, B2B, and word-of-mouth referrals
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding of new team members; planning, and assigning daily, weekly, and monthly goals, and directing work tasks
- Assist in fostering a culture of five star customer service and cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while working with the General Manager to ensure all staff members perform at a high level
- Assist in leading the studio team in service and product knowledge to motivate them to meet/exceed sales goals
- Support driving sales through promoting and recommending membership packages
- Manage client accounts such as freezes/terminations and follow up on declination of auto-pays and
- Serve as an expert on Restore products and services to set an example and coach other team members technical skills, sales strategy and orientation toward hospitality and education.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including on weekends and holidays as directed by business needs
- Ensure a safe and clean studio environment for members and guest
- Demonstrate a commitment to the vision, mission and goals of Restore, modeling the values and culture