Regina Exhibition Association Limited
THE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU
REAL finds itself in the enviable position of managing one of the most interesting and versatile connected spaces in North America with an opportunity to impact the lives of millions by creating life-long memories and delivering exceptional experiences.
The Labourer will perform work both indoors and outdoors throughout all Regina Exhibition Association Limited (REAL) grounds and facilities. The Labourer is responsible for performing general duties including, but not limited to: moving, setting-up and tearing down of equipment for various events, building event conversions, material maintenance and snow removal. This position supports the unit in an efficient and safe manner to meet conversions and event schedules. This position is a manual labour position that requires physically strenuous duties and is a very demanding job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Perform various interior duties which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Install/removal, setting up, arranging and removing decorations, tables, chairs, and ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for the various scheduled events.
- Setting up of tables, chairs, staging, pipe and drape.
- Various asset repairs and maintenance i.e. tables, chairs, field cover, turf, etc.
- Various office equipment moves i.e. desks, cabinets, etc.
Perform various exterior duties, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Removing snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking areas using snow blowers, snow shovels, and snow melting chemicals.
- Sweeping debris and shovel snow from streets and sidewalks.
- Setup various outdoor events including barricade/security fencing, field protection cover outdoors.
- Campus greenspace and landscaping maintenance
- Observing additional maintenance needs requiring attention and reporting as required, organizing/recording all work detail (work performed, service recommendations, etc.).
- Responsible for equipment while on shift.
- Presenting services in a professional, respectful, and positive manner at all times when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*This is a casual position and hours are not guaranteed. Schedules will be made according to operational needs. Schedules will be made according to operational needs.*