We're looking for a talented artist with extensive technical expertise who can work alongside a team and independently in the creation, maintenance, and updates of websites for clients in a variety of industries. The web developer will have an immediate effect on our brand and that of our clients, as well as an ongoing impact in solidifying our industry-wide reputation for stellar design.
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- +4 years of experience with Frontend Development related positions.
- Knowledge in UX/UI Design.
- Polymer and material Design 1-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, or a related field.
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations.
- Advanced English (Read and Write)