Rallye Motor Company
Automotive Parts Manager - Acura
The Rallye Motor Company, Long Island's premier luxury automotive group, has an immediate opportunity for a Parts Manager with Rallye Acura! We are seeking an energetic, reliable, and motivated individual with a minimum of 5 years dealer parts experience. The Parts Manager is responsible for running and maintaining a profitable and efficient parts department. The Parts Manager will ensure the proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying and advertising.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve a high level of repeat purchases, staying in touch with key wholesale and retail customers on a regular basis and ensuring orders are efficiently processed on a timely basis
- Achieve high sales performance by meeting monthly targets for retail and wholesale sales. Work with the Fixed Operations Manager to establish realistic sales objectives by sales channels.
- Maintain gross profit percentages on parts and accessories sales by establishing departmental parts pricing policies while obtaining a high return on inventory investments.
- Promote the sale of parts and labor by assisting the workshop in developing competitive parts and labor packages.
- Promote the benefits of using genuine Acura replacement parts through the use of displays, promotions, and other marketing techniques.
- Maintain budget levels by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action..
- Maintain supply and support systems including parts catalogs, price lists, promotional literature, and other materials by ensuring they are current, stocked, and distributed.
- Provide a balanced parts and accessories inventory.
- Ensure the parts and accessories inventory remains safe and in good condition by following security procedures.
- Participate in all appropriate Acura training.
- Willing to accept additional or different tasks when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, new technologies)
- Hire, train, motivate, develop, and direct staff.
- Define and monitor performance of direct reports by communicating goals and developing work plans, such as daily activity reports, weekly progress reports, and monthly and annual task reports.
- Determine appropriate staffing levels. Execute hire or termination decisions. Ensure high quality of new hires by thorough screening and selection.
- Review departmental standards and modify as necessary, promote from within, be fair in all decisions, and report substandard conditions which cannot be corrected at the departmental level.
The Rallye Motor Company is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our culture of customer service and automotive excellence. We strive to provide the Rallye team members with a variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth & learning, work-life balance, and equality. Our superior benefits and focus on employee growth and development along with the high earning potential are just a few reasons you will want to consider joining Rallye!