QA Test Lead (Andriod) #11250
Q Analysts a QualiTest company, is looking a Test Lead for a project with one of its clients who is a leader in the Virtual Reality space. We are looking for someone with testing skills on mobile or standalone devices preferably Android based as well as web applications testing. Role focuses on manual testing of the functionality for our client's current and future VR products.
This role is on site and has two location options (relocation not offered) Santa Clara, CA OR Bellevue, WA.
- Provide manual testing support for our client's android based devices both current and future releases.
- Become a feature expert and take ownership for that feature.
- Identify key quality challenges/goals and develop the Test Plan and write test cases based on interaction with various stakeholders.
- Be the Test PoC for a feature/functional area.
- Prioritize which test plans to execute to identify issues early before they became real problems.
- Communicate the plan/updates/status effectively to the QA and product team.
- Triage bugs reported to determine root cause.
- Pursue bug resolution with development teams.
- Identify and implement new ways to test hardware in a fast-paced and constantly changing frontier of interactive VR.