Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Speech Language Pathologist Home Health
Seeking a Speech Language Pathologist in the Joplin, MO area.
Soar with team Phoenix! Responsible for the assessment, delivery, supervision and evaluation of speech therapy services to agency patients in accordance with the established physicians’ Plan of Care and in compliance with the applicable federal, state and agency regulations, policies, and procedures.
Pay Per Visit
Availability: PRN, flexible hours
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Spousal Insurance
- 401k Options
- Annual Stay Bonus for both Full-Time and Part-Time nurses
- Paid Training on the job or in office
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- Performs direct speech therapy services to patients as ordered by a physician and in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Complies with agency standards, policies, procedures, state and federal regulations, state practice acts for licensed personnel, the Business Code of Ethics, and payer requirements.
- Provides legible, accurate, timely and complete documentation in accordance with the established agency standards of all care and services provided to patients as assigned.
- Communicates and collaborates with team members when reviewing, revising, and updating the patient’s Plan of Care.
- Performs job responsibilities in accordance with agency financial and productivity goals in the promotion of effective and efficient agency operations.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.