Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Private Duty Nurse- LPN/RN
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice we focus on you so you can focus on the client! What does focus on you mean? Ensuring you are happy and content with the work you are doing every day. We have a team of professionals who match you with a client and family that you will click with, schedule you the hours that meet your needs professionally and personally, and support you every step of the way by training, guiding and uplifting you when you need it most. Why? Because if you, as our valued nurse, are happy...you are providing quality care to our valued clients.
We are looking for a warmhearted LPN or RN in Festus, MO.
“I chose Phoenix because I always wanted to work in pediatrics, and they have great benefits along with flexible scheduling. If you’re looking to work with one client at a time and you have a passion for working with children, Phoenix Home Care is the best place for you!”
-Alisha Williams LPN
Check out this video to see a little glimpse into working for Phoenix!
- $500 Nurse Referral Bonus!!
- Flexible Schedule - Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN
- Weekly Pay
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options
- NOW OFFERING BENEFITS TO PART-TIME EMPLOYEES
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from AND Spousal Insurance
- PTO Accrual available after 90 days of employment
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payer source.
- Observes, records and report's reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Monitor and record patient's condition & document provided care services via electronic charting
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse License
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, Professional attitude
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.