Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
LPN Home Health
Seeking a Home Health LPN in the Branson, MO area.
Come work for a company that cares for you beyond your nursing license.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is a mission driven company. We are here for you every step of the way to help overcome daily challenges of working in the healthcare field. We follow the highest clinical & safety standards that help protect you long after you have clocked out of your shift.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $90,000
Availability: Full Time: Monday - Friday, Days and rotating On Call Rotations
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package, and 401K!
- Spousal Insurance
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Home Health Team.
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payer source.
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Active Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nursing license in the state of MO
- Home Health experience preferred
- Driver's License and Vehicle with Current Auto Insurance
- Strong Organizational and self-management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
At Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, we are committed to fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion in everything we do. We believe that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves respect, equal opportunities, and compassionate care. Our commitment to equity and inclusion is rooted in our core values of innovation, compassion, and patience.