Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
ADON Home Health
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is seeking an experienced RN to become our new ADON in Jefferson City, MO.
The Home Health Assisted Director of Nursing is responsible for assisting the Director in maintaining the quality of the patient care in accordance with Phoenix Home Care’s objectives and policies, through planning and coordination of the services provided.
At Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, we embody Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience and believe in providing our clients with innovative and skillful care services. As our ADON, you will play an integral role in fulfilling our mission to offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians.
Availability: Monday - Friday, Days
Pay Range: $65,000-75,000
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package, and 401K!
- Spousal Insurance
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Hospice Team.
- Partners with management to coordinate and oversee all patient services.
- Supervise and guide clinical staff.
- Perform chart audits.
- Appraise and teach clinical staff to enhance professional development.
- Identify and evaluate patient needs.
- Maintain patient clinical records.
- Assist with orientation of new staff.
- See patients in home as needed.
- Maintain medical supplies.
- Responsible for ensuring regulations are followed.