Performance Optimal Health
Join Performance Optimal Health as an Outpatient Physical Therapist. Here at Performance, we take a holistic approach to health and recovery, ultimately striving to empower all clients to live better lives. Each of our clients undergo a unique Optimal Health Assessment, allowing us to tailor their plan of care to their specific needs using a variety of our services. Our services we offer are based upon the Four Pillars of Optimal Health – exercise, nutrition, recovery, and stress management. We have highly trained professionals in all four pillars, who make the clients journey their priority.
With just over 20 years of experience throughout Connecticut and New York, we have successfully launched our first site in Naples, Florida. We are excited to continue growing and building upon our Physical Therapy Team. We are seeking an individual with a passion for health and wellness, and a willingness to work within a team of individuals focused on impacting the lives of our clients in a positive way. Here at Performance, not only will you be helping others and working within a team, but you will continue to grow and learn personally and professionally.
Performance Optimal Health provides top quality care to our clients, and we would not be able to do so without our highly trained team of individuals. Come join us on our journey!
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct ourselves.
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership & Collaborate On
- You are an integral part of the Client Experience and work side by side with patients throughout their Optimal Health journey
- Top-notch, empathic clinical care to our patients
- Establishes plan of care to achieve established goals relative to age, medical history and condition
- Ensures clinical excellence through clinic outcome assessments, mentorship, and continuing education
- Work closely with our team to provide integrated care and follow up
- Demonstrates professional competence and clinical reasoning in assessing patient's condition at the onset and through all phases of skilled physical therapy
- Works in partnership with Sr. Leadership to complete all mandatory compliance requirements
- Adequately supervises therapy aides with patient related and non-patient related tasks are delegated to them
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Work closely with our EMR to document patient care services and chart correctly
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Regular communication with referring physicians on patient plan of care and status updates