Operations Project Manager
Our company is building a new technology platform that enables new ways of delivering, discovering, and extending mobile applications -- ways that were never thought possible. We allow developers to – with no modifications to their code – transform existing mobile apps into web-native apps that can run anywhere, all without a walled garden app store.
But this technology doesn’t just magically appear, that's where you come in. You will help us build breakthrough technology to enable a radically improved mobile experience for users, giving them more control over their mobile device experience.
Our founding team and advisors are serial entrepreneurs and technologists from Google, Mozilla, MIT Media Labs, and other top organizations. The company is joined by top-tier and global venture funds and angel investors.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Operations Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As an Operations Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of cross-functional projects, spanning from central operations functions to supporting development initiatives. This role offers constant variety and is perfect for individuals who are proactive and excel at multitasking.
As the successful candidate, you will play a pivotal role in the planning, execution, and leadership of projects, taking them from inception to completion. Working closely with the VP of Operations and a diverse cross-functional team, you will ensure that projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and in alignment with the defined goals and objectives. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for driving operational excellence, this opportunity is tailored for you.
- Work closely with VP of Operations to execute operational initiatives and strategies, ensuring alignment with the broader objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive operational plans to meet company goals and objectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day project management of various operations projects, such as OKRs, New Tools integration and rollout, supporting company events, supporting and ensuring smooth operational processes and maximum efficiency.
- Monitor metrics and analyze the efficiency of operational processes and continuously seek ways to improve them.
Project Planning and Development
- Define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan including budgets, timelines, and resources with VP of Operations.
- Coordinate project plans with development team to ensure project progression on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Support vendor relationships and oversee the integration of external resources.
Communication and Reporting
- Support the VP of Operations to create reports for stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholder alignment through regular status reporting and communication.
- Understand and monitor risk management processes, including the identification, analysis, and mitigation of potential risks.