Navion Senior Living
Medication Technician (Med Tech) (Part-Time/Full-Time)
Priddy Manor Assisted Living, a community of Navion Senior Living, is seeking Certified Medication Technicians for medication administration-related roles. Our Medication Technicians are responsible for delivering high quality medication administration and resident care oversight in a cutting edge Assisted Living and/or Memory Care Community.
2nd and 3rd Shift Full-Time/Part-Time Available!
- Demonstrates a positive working relationship with residents, family members and staff.
- Promotes and protects residents rights and treats residents with dignity and respect.
- Attends in-service and education programs and obtains continuing education required by state regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to remain calm under stressful conditions.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents’ information in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintains professional appearance by adherence to community dress code.
- Documentation is completed in an informative and descriptive manner.
- All changes in a resident’s condition are reported as soon as possible to the supervisor.
- Work schedules and assigned tasks are completed in accordance to the established policies and procedures of the community.
- Operates equipment in a safe manner and the only equipment utilized is that which previous training of use has occurred.
- Infection Control precautions and practices are utilized with all activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of fire and emergency procedures. Reports all safety violations.