We’re looking for a driven individual who is passionate about helping others to become our next Hearing Care Professional! We hire individuals from a variety of backgrounds and industries and help them grow from Sales Trainee to Hearing Care Professional through a comprehensive paid training program. No hearing healthcare experience is required. This is a rewarding, consultative, sales opportunity that has high earning potential, all while making a difference in people’s lives.
- Work on-site and meet with customers in-person to discuss their hearing loss
- Build a relationship of trust and empathy from the start
- Educate the customer about the long-term effects of hearing loss
- Administer a series of exams and present the customer their results
- Make the best product recommendation based on individual needs
- Walk the customer through a demonstration to testing the model they select
- Fit the customer for their new hearing aids
- Deliver consistent after-care to assure the customer is satisfied and are comfortable using their new aids
For 75 years Miracle-Ear has led the way in innovation and customer service, helping over 50 million people with hearing loss. We operate over 1,500 franchised and corporately owned retail clinics across the United States and take pride in offering solutions that enhance our customer’s quality of life.
At Miracle-Ear, you’ll experience the entrepreneurial spirit and camaraderie of a small business, with the extensive training and technology of an advanced corporation. We're invested in the growth of our employees, offering continuous training and development opportunities to empower our employees to become leaders in the industry.
Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation, we give back to the local communities we serve, with a portion of the cost of every hearing aid sold helping someone in need. Fostering a culture of belonging allows us to deliver on our promise of helping millions of diverse customers rediscover all the emotions of sound. Our corporate team is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and our parent company, Amplifon, is the global leader in the retail hearing aid industry, operating in 26 countries world-wide.