Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment, and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX, and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
People are what make games great! Magic Media is currently seeking a Senior Animator for a project based role to help our team on their next adventure. The ideal candidate enjoys putting their skills and knowledge to use in a variety of styles. Your broader experience in cinematics and the video production pipeline will help you work collaboratively with designers, concept artists, technical artists, and animators to create an immersive and epic experience.
- Work closely with the Lead Animator and team to create industry-leading, appealing animation that is immersive, memorable, and entertaining.
- Give characters unique personalities that embody the artistic style and vision of the project.
- Constantly push animation quality higher.
- Collaborate with character and art teams during all character creation phases.
- Collaborate and iterate quickly with designers and riggers from blocking stage to final.
- Work in engine creating, implementing, tuning, and regularly testing animation assets with attention to detail.
- Help establish and refine animation pipeline and tools.
- Coordinate with all departments to achieve project goals.