MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions
Senior Project Manager-New Construction
At MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions (“MacMiller”) we make buildings work better. As the Northwest’s leading mechanical contracting firm, we design, deliver and service HVAC, plumbing and automation system solutions for commercial buildings. With over 1,500 employees across 15 offices – there is a breadth and variety of work to keep you engaged and inspired.
We enjoy a well-respected history of exceeding our customers’ expectations and executing with distinction. Our clients trust their toughest projects with our integrated teams, including:
- New construction – Engineering, fabrication and install of mechanical systems for new projects following lean construction practices
- Special projects – Retrofits and mechanical repairs for existing buildings for new efficiencies
- Service - scheduled preventative maintenance ensuring tenant comfort, and 24/7 emergency response
- Building performance – Control systems, fault detection, energy services and remote monitoring
People love to work at MacDonald-Miller, and it’s because we all share the same Core Culture Values:
- Collaboration – Diverse players, one team, a common vision. Collaboration is our foundation and critical to the success of the company. Every team member is valued and brings a diversity of strengths to help us meet our common vision.
- Dedication – We are dedicated to personal and professional excellence. We execute with distinction by doing the right thing and following through on our commitments.
- Safety – Everyone deserves a safe workplace. Safety is more than hardhats and boots, it’s an attitude and the environment we create. Every day, everyone goes home to their families.
- Community – We are proud to be part of MacDonald-Miller. We actively seek to build relationships and know each other as individuals. Together we create an environment that is welcoming, caring, and trusting.
- Innovation – We are committed to continuous, creative problem solving. Innovation is how we stay an industry leader. We always strive to challenge and better ourselves.
- Fun! – Take the work seriously, but never taking ourselves too seriously. It’s possible to be both serious professionals and good-natured people you enjoy working with. We strive to be both.