Keeper Security, Inc.
Bilingual (Spanish) Implementation Training Specialist, EMEA
Keeper is hiring a motivated and passionate Bilingual ( Spanish) Implementation Training Specialist to join an expanding team within our B2B Support, EMEA division. Qualified candidates must permanently reside in Ireland. This is a 100% remote position with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule for candidates based in the Cork, Ireland area!
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for the fundamentals of customer training.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organisations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job
The Bilingual ( Spanish) Implementation Training Specialist is responsible for delivering training programs and materials aimed at educating business customers and partners on the functionalities, features, and best practices related to our Keeper services. The Training Specialist will lend a hand in designing and creating new training modules, along with ensuring that we are consistently updating to best practices. The goal is to ensure customers and partners can effectively utilize the software to drive business success.
- Conduct training sessions for customers to ensure they are proficient in using our products and can maximize their benefits while tailoring training content to different audience types and skill levels.
- Help create engaging and effective training materials, including guides, videos, webinars, and other resources to facilitate learning.
- Conduct training sessions, workshops, and webinars virtually, providing guidance on software usage, customization, and optimization. Ensure interactive and participatory training sessions that encourage questions, discussions, and hands-on experience.
- Engage with customers to assess training needs, gather feedback, and continuously improve Keeper training programs and materials. Offer post-training support and follow-up sessions to address questions, provide clarifications, ensure successful adoption and gather feedback to improve the functionality and usability of our solutions.
- Maintain accurate records of customer configurations, customizations, and communication to ensure a comprehensive understanding of each training.
- Maintain an organized repository of training materials and resources for easy access and reference. Collaborate with internal teams to share knowledge and insights gained from training sessions, aiding in product enhancements and customer support.