Keeper Security, Inc.
App Marketing Manager
Keeper is hiring a talented App Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Keeper Marketing Team. This is a 100% remote position!
Keeper’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills developing and orchestrating a demand gen plan that significantly increases consumer user acquisition and growth.
About KeeperKeeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job
Join an elite team of highly skilled marketing powerhouses and play a key role in our ambitious plans to scale our consumer business to the next level. If you are seeking an acquisition and growth marketing leadership role with the resources available to execute your big ideas, read on!
You’re right for this job if you:
- Are excited about accelerating growth for one of the most loved applications by consumers today.
- Can ideate, strategize, execute, and measure bold new campaigns and ideas from start to finish.
- Like working in a fast-paced environment where you can get things done quickly, without politics, with a team that supports you, and see the immediate results of your work.
- Excel at full-funnel, multi-channel consumer user acquisition strategy and create impactful marketing campaigns to acquire new consumer users.
- Enjoy CRO experiments across web, email and in-app and seeing how they improve the business week after week.
- Have the discipline to monitor mobile and web acquisition metrics, making adjustments where necessary, and make data-driven recommendations to scale acquisitions, efficiently.
- Excel at improving and optimizing channels based on KPIs such as install volume, user registrations, ARR, LTV, CAC, Gross Profit Margin and LTV:CAC ratios.
- Can be an effective collaborator with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Design and Development to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and platforms.
- Research and develop analyses on usage trends in order to understand customer behavior and deploy marketing resources more effectively. Develop a deep understanding of Keeper’s top customers to improve campaign targeting and cross/up-sell revenue.
- Manage internal resources and external agency partners to execute and optimize digital (Email, Apple Search Ads, App Store Optimization) and traditional (OTT/CTV, OOH) marketing campaigns. Assess and launch other marketing channels to expand reach.
- Work within a culture of continuous campaign testing and improvement across all stakeholders.
- At least 6 years of growth marketing experience in the global consumer SaaS space with a proven track record of user acquisition at scale.
- Excels at brainstorming and executing ideas to continuously scale new consumer user acquisition.
- Data-driven and passionate about performance marketing, CRO, A/B testing and analytics.
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to manage various projects and stakeholders concurrently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and constant change.
- Hungry to achieve more, willing to experiment, eager to learn
- The ideal candidate will have experience with consumer engagement platforms (Braze, Iterable, etc), Apple Search Ads, paid social and influencer marketing.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above-market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.