iQ FOOD CO.
Part Time Team Member (Monday-Friday)
Our Team Members are some of the most upbeat, positive and conversation-loving people you know. They are obsessive about the cleanliness of our space and the freshness, colour and quality of the food we serve. The team at iQ are cross-trained on Front of House and Back of House operations.
They thrive in a very fast-paced, open kitchen environment, are driven by guest experience and embody our core values: they’re passionate about sustainable food; they’re big dreamers; they understand the power of generosity and mindfulness; they’re driven by the details; and are inspired by art, design and music.
If this sounds like a team you’d want to be a part of and are interested in joining one of the fastest growing brands in the healthy hospitality space, read on for more details.
PRIMARY DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrating a fluency of our menu and sharing that knowledge w/ our guests
- Ringing in orders and handling payments
- Helping expedite orders while keeping work areas meticulously tidy
- Working diligently to prepare key ingredients for lunch and dinner service while maintaining immaculately clean work stations
- Working alongside fellow Team Members during busy lunch and dinner rushes to assemble and plate our dishes with consistency
- Navigating through busy service times by cooking food on demand and staying on top of par levels
- Assisting your team w/ any food preparation needs that may arise as a result of a busy work day
- Neatly organizing and labelling products prepared for the following days' service
- Merchandizing of food and beverages
- Secondary duties include storage runs as well as general cleaning duties including mopping of floors and assisting in the general clean-up of our restaurants at day end
- Working alongside all Team Members as a collective in keeping our restaurants immaculate (there is no single Busser - we work as a team ensure our floors are clean, our organics and recycling stations neat, and our bathrooms fresh)