286 | Technical Lead Full Stack Engineer
Intetics Inc., a leading technology company in the information technology and services industry, is seeking a Technical Lead Full Stack Engineer to join their distributed professional teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and managing a team of software engineers who specialize in full-stack development. They will be working closely with the development team to implement new features, optimize existing functionalities, and identify emerging technologies and innovative solutions for clients' needs.
Intetics Inc. is dedicated to providing customized software application development, software product quality assessment, and cutting-edge digital solutions with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
- Lead development activities on projects and internal initiatives
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to development team
- Design and implement containerized and serverless microservices (AWS)
- Work with UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to identify and implement features, integrations, and core functionality
- Lead system design and architecture discussions, and drive technical decisions
- Perform code reviews and have your code reviewed to encourage consistent excellence and shared knowledge
- Act as a technology advocate and advisor to other senior members of the technical team
- Continuously seek to improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of the platform
- Play an active role in the agile development process: sprint planning, estimation, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and improvement of the process itself.