Senior React Developer
Idea Entity is a global change management consulting firm committed to delivering customer outcomes that change the way business is done. We are looking for an experienced Senior React Developer, who will assume a key role on our team. This role has responsibility for understanding our platform that enables organizations to digitally transform their business processes through portals, dashboards, and workflows.
We are looking for candidates who are exceptional team players, with a passion for software development and technology, as well as a results-oriented approach. The ideal candidate is an avid communicator and life-long learner, who is eager to contribute to the team's success. Each project may represent a new set of challenges that will provide the right candidate with exposure to new clients and new business issues, as well as involve a range of responsibilities.
This role will be operating on a hybrid schedule with two (2) telework days a week out of our Herndon, VA office.
- Architect, design, develop, and deliver high quality software that powers ever increasing demands of availability, reliability, security and performance.
- Follow secure software development practices and disciplined software engineering principles.
- Collaborate with our solution teams, analyze their requirements, prioritize and drive features to closure with very high quality.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking capabilities to keep project timeline on track.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with related complexities at the same time.
- Mentor junior team members and provide guidance when needed.
- Must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Developing best-in-class consumer experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, agile, start-up-like environment.
- Should be self-driven with basic guidance and the ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.