Mobile Nurse Practitioner
Men’s digital health company seeks Nurse Practitioners to perform in-person physical exams at patients’ homes. These will be pre-scheduled visits, and each will last approximately 10-15 minutes.
Who We Are:
We are a modern men’s healthcare company committed to giving men confidence as they age through evidence-based science and the support of an exceptional network of vetted practitioners. Our goal is to help men overcome highly stigmatized conditions, like Hypogonadism, through education and make care more accessible, convenient, and affordable. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and personable part-time NPs to join our team and be part of the men’s health revolution. This position will entail receiving appointment requests via a mobile app, visiting patients at their homes, and safely performing physical exams. We provide a training program and a supportive environment.
- Visit the homes of our patients to perform a physical exam. This includes collecting vital signs and a review of systems.
- Document the visit using our proprietary EMR.
- Participate in an initial training session.
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients seeking treatment for low testosterone.
- Provide feedback to us to continually improve the work & patient experience.
- 1-3 days/week depending on location (could be higher in some months).