Health Link Home Health Agency
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Home Health - (Alameda County)2
Health Link Home Health and Hospice, a leading home health agency servicing the greater San Francisco Bay Area across multiple medical specialties and patient treatments. As we approach our 20-year anniversary of providing high-quality care to our patients, we are looking for someone who shares our passion for improving healthcare outcomes and patient experience. As an essential member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment with our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek.
Currently, we are IMMEDIATELY HIRING an experienced, self-driven Full-Time/Part-Time or Per Diem Physical Therapist Assistant PTA, to provide care throughout Alameda County and all surrounding areas. As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you will evaluate the patient's overall health. Your goal will be to improve the quality of life for your patients. All Physical Therapy services will be done in accordance with each patient's individual plan of care. We are looking for compassionate clinicians to join our amazing team of healthcare professionals. Our back office is dedicated to supporting our field clinicians, which truly allows them to function remotely and independently.
Our exceptional back office is wholly committed to providing unwavering support to our esteemed field clinicians, enabling them to operate seamlessly and autonomously from remote locations. As a valuable member of our team, you will forge strong partnerships with our Executive Director and Clinical Director, while working under the direct guidance of our experienced Rehab Manager. Your contributions will help us maintain our reputation for excellence and enhance the patient experience. At Health Link, we foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where teamwork is highly valued. Our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek work together harmoniously to deliver outstanding care.
We provide responsive in-home health care to individuals and families. We embrace a collaborative communication style to ensure the proper administration of a patient’s Plan of Care. Our goal is to facilitate the best possible environment for our patient’s care. We know that there is no place like home to get well.
Why you should become a Health Link Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Dedicated back office of CA Licensed Clinicians to support you (The PTA) while you're in the field. Whether it's to assist you with a new situation or if you need to call a patient that you're running late, you will never feel alone in the field when you're a part of Health Link.
- Flexible schedule with low production goals so you're not rushing to see patients and can offer quality patient care
- Paid Time Off (up to 15 days) that accrues and is yours to use when you wish and unlike Unlimited PTO there is no confusion of how many PTO hours you have and if you don't use them, you can cash them out. We encourage you to use them.
- Bonuses based on quality metrics NOT on how many patients you see.
- Vehicle reimbursement/option for a company vehicle
- Competitive compensation, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/ matching, Life Insurance, and more
- Company devices
What You'll Do:
- PTA will provide direct physical therapy according to directions of Physical Therapist and in accordance with the Physician's plan of care
- Treat patients to relieve pain, develop or restore function, and maintain maximum performance
- Direct and aid patients in active and passive therapeutic exercises, muscle re-education, gait and functional training, transfer activities and prosthetic training
- Utilize physical agents, including, but not be limited to heat, cold, water, light, electricity, ultrasound, and massage
- Physical Therapist Assistant will observe and report to the Physical Therapist and the Organization personnel the patient's reaction to treatment and any changes in patient's condition
- Instruct patients in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, crutches, canes, and prosthetic or orthotic devices
- Online Charting in Kinnser immediately after visit on a provided device
- Perform other duties as assigned
- COVID-Ready Protocols (Employees and staff adhere to guidelines to operate and work safely)
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within clinical and office staff in San Francisco
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401k (with match) and other great benefits for all employees