Health Link Home Health Agency
Occupational Therapist (OT) Home Health (Part Time or Per Diem) - (Walnut Creek2
Health Link Home Health and Hospice, is a renowned provider of comprehensive home health services in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. For nearly 20 years, we have been dedicated to delivering high-quality care and improving healthcare outcomes for our patients. As we approach our milestone anniversary, we are seeking individuals who share our passion and commitment to join our team. We are currently looking for a compassionate, organized, and team-oriented individual to fill the role of Part-Time or Per Diem Occupational Therapist (OT) for the San Francisco East Bay/ Mount Diablo Valley Area location covering Walnut Creek-Brentwood area.
In this essential position, you will work closely with our Director of Nursing, Rehabilitation Manager, clinical staff, and front office team to ensure coordinated patient care and provide support to our exceptional team of healthcare professionals. Your contributions will help us maintain our reputation for excellence and enhance the patient experience.
At Health Link, we foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where teamwork is highly valued. Our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek work together harmoniously to deliver outstanding care. As a Home Health Occupational Therapist, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with dedicated professionals and make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients. You will evaluate the patient's occupational therapy needs, while improving your patients health and overall quality of life. All therapy will be done in accordance with each patient's individual plan of care.
One of the unique aspects of our agency is the seamless support provided by our back-office team. By assisting our field clinicians, we enable them to work remotely and independently, maximizing their efficiency and effectiveness. Your dedication to patient care and commitment to improving healthcare outcomes will be invaluable in fulfilling our mission. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, possess excellent organizational skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. Together, we can continue to provide high-quality care and positively impact the healthcare landscape in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Why you should become a Health Link:
- Flexible scheduling
- Vehicle reimbursements option
- Competitive compensation, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/ matching, Life Insurance, and more
- Company devices
- Dedicated back office support
What You'll Do:
- Occupational Therapist will provide services within the scope of occupational therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with the Interdisciplinary Team
- Occupational Therapist will follow plan of care; provides treatment; evaluate patient's reaction to treatment and report any changes in his/her condition to the Case Manager and/or Director of Nursing
- Online Charting in Kinnser in a timely manner on company-provided devices
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
Pay Rate DOE
Why You'll Be Successful:
- Focus on Patient
- Act with Integrity
- Community Partner
- Team Appreciation
- Strive to Improve