Health Link Home Health Agency
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Home Health - $10K Sign on Bonus (San Francisco2
***$10,000 Sign on Bonus***
Health Link Home Health and Hospice, is a renowned provider of comprehensive home health services in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. For nearly 20 years, we have been dedicated to delivering high-quality care and improving healthcare outcomes for our patients. As we approach our milestone anniversary, we are seeking individuals who share our passion and commitment to join our team.
We are currently looking for a compassionate, organized, and team-oriented individual to fill the role of Full-Time, Part-Time or Per Diem Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN to provide care across all major neighborhoods in San Francisco and the Peninsula. In this essential position, you will work closely with our Director of Nursing, clinical staff, and front office team to ensure coordinated patient care and provide support to our exceptional team of healthcare professionals.
Your contributions will help us maintain our reputation for excellence and enhance the patient experience. At Health Link, we foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where teamwork is highly valued. Our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek work together harmoniously to deliver outstanding care. As a Home Health LVN, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with dedicated professionals and make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients. One of the unique aspects of our agency is the seamless support provided by our back-office team.
By assisting our field clinicians, we enable them to work remotely and independently, maximizing their efficiency and effectiveness. As an LVN, you will be part of a cohesive team that ensures our clinicians receive the necessary support and resources to deliver exceptional care.
We provide responsive in-home health care to individuals and families. We embrace a collaborative communication style to ensure the proper administration of a patient’s Plan of Care. Our goal is to facilitate the best possible environment for our patient’s care. We know that there is no place like home to get well.
Why you should become a Health Link (LVN) Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Dedicated back office of CA Licensed and Home Health Experienced Clinicians to support you while you're in the field. Whether it's to assist you with a new situation, call a patient that you're running late or call in a lab result, you will never feel alone in the field when you're a part of Health Link.
- Flexible schedule with low production goals so you're not rushing to see patients and can offer quality patient care
- Fairness in pay, Licensed Vocational Nurses are NOT EXEMPT FROM OVERTIME which means in the event you work late, take on an extra shift or extra visit, you will be paid fairly in accordance with California Overtime Guidelines.
- Paid Time Off (up to 15 days) that accrues and is yours to use when you wish and unlike Unlimited PTO there is no confusion of how many PTO hours you have and if you don't use them, you can cash them out. We encourage you to use them.
- Bonuses based on quality metrics NOT on how many patients you see.
- Vehicle reimbursement/option for a company vehicle
- Competitive compensation, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/ matching, Life Insurance, and more
- Company provided cell phone, ipad and all needed work tools
- LVN will Implement plan of care initiated by the Registered Nurse
- LVN will Provide accurate and timely documentation, consistent with the plan of care
- LVN Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education, and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- LVN to Participate in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, ST, MSW) to the Registered Nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
- Online Charting in Kinnser in a timely manner on company-provided devices
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
*THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT POSITION*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time or Per Diem
Pay Depending on Experience