Supply Chain Data Analyst
At Eurostar we’re busy making Europe’s most loved travel experience better than ever. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, connected, cosmopolitan team that feels at home in four countries and shares the same goal – to create an experience for our passengers that’s always truly exceptional. Do you want to be part of this journey?
An opportunity has arisen to join Eurostar as its Supply Chain Data Analyst.
You will conduct data analysis to identify issues and suggest improvements to increase the performance of the end-to-end supply chain. You will provide analysis, improvement suggestions and reports to support materials, stores, and procurement activities.
This position is based at our Engineering Centre in Leyton.
Internal use only: Grade E, Travel Level 3, based in TMI.
We are looking for someone to...
- Provide analysis, improvement suggestions and reports to support Materials, Stores and Procurement activities.
- Run and optimize forecast/replenishment module in term of requirements for train spares with support of the Supply Chain Planner team across the different Eurostar locations.
- Develop, run and optimize Supply Chain Dashboard to ensure a clear and updated visibility of the performance of the supply chain
- Develop relevant KPIs to support Materials, Stores and Procurement activities across the different Eurostar locations.
- Develop and run an audit plan regarding Supply Chain master data (inc. data integrity)
- Develop and run a measurement of the Forecast accuracy.
- Provide to Finance the Monthly Financial reporting from Supply Chain.
- Develop supply Chain Team member understanding and usage of data.
- Develop documentation on: Forecast Module, Replenishment Module, KPIs and Finance Reporting
- Act as an interface between supply chain and IT teams on supply chain data quality issues.
- Support corporate continuous improvement strategy and act as a role model in the initiatives where Supply Chain is involved.
- Act responsibly in all areas of Eurostar, taking ownership to understand and follow the company processes and polices.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
By working, or organising inspection, maintenance, or repair work at EECTM you must understand and apply arrangements for managing safety-critical work that may affect safety of people at the depot site, and/or those travelling on Eurostar passenger services.
- Supply Chain experience (inc. forecasting and replenishment systems).
- Analytical skills to identify patterns and trends for forecasting.
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good understanding of supply chain Key Performance Indicators s e.g. availability, stock and inventory day.
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Rail part knowledge or MRO
- Manages pressure effectively and copes well with setbacks.
- Gets to the heart of complex problems and issues.
- Works best when work is related closely to results and the impact of personal efforts is obvious.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards.
- Travel benefits for work and play
- A great pension
- Exclusive discounts and perks
If you feel like your skills and experience are relevant for the role, please do not hesitate to apply!
Eurostar is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitable qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, martial status or pregnancy and maternity.