Ideal candidate profile:
We are a firm that does things a little differently. This is your opportunity to join our high-caliber, experienced group of professionals on a mission to re-imagine the future by changing the way that buildings and structures are conceived and constructed.
As the Manager, Strategy, you will have the opportunity help drive and execute Entuitive’s strategy, projects and growth plans to drive to tangible outcomes by collaborating closely with key internal stakeholders on the Entuitive team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide meaningful value by providing the teams with fact-based, data-driven recommendations. You will be working on multiple initiatives with senior leaders and be responsible for sharing your perspectives through a defined set of deliverables (e.g., PowerPoint presentation, Excel analysis, Word memo, etc.).
We are looking for a candidate that is innately driven by problem solving – taking an ambiguous issue, structuring it in a logical way, and working with a team to come to a set of recommendations. You will need to manage cross-functional teams across the business and drive towards initiative timelines, which will require a high degree of coordination and planning. You will also need to be able to effectively liaise and upward manage, work independently, be comfortable with shifting priorities, be able to think critically, and succinctly share your thoughts on how we can drive meaningful outcomes for our business.
What you will do:
- Support customized strategy development and advisory support at an Entuitive level and sector/service level, including research, analysis and compelling strategic recommendations that solve business problems.
- Prepare project plan and ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
- Gather data and perform financial analyses to diagnose issues.
- Create financial models to assess future state financial benefits / costs.
- Manage multiple project workstreams, including leading problem-solving sessions, workshops and interviews with cross-functional and business line working team members and subject matter experts.
- Synthesize findings and present clear recommendations and implementation plans to ensure impactful project outcomes.
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the achievement of deliverables and overall objectives.
- Research to develop pipeline for M&A activity that supports our strategy.
- Drive the execution and ongoing management of strategy planning at the Entuitive level and sector/service level.
- Perform strategic and business analysis, identifying key issues and proposing recommendations for Entuitive’s strategy at the enterprise level and sector/service level.
- Communicate Entuitive strategic plan and strategic priorities.
- Complete competitive / business environment research and benchmarking to determine emerging issues and trends and analyze the impact / implications of those trends on Entuitive’s strategic plan.
- Assist with organizing strategy offsites for senior management and the Board of Directors to facilitate ongoing discussions around Entuitive’s strategy.