C003201 Instructor Principal Technician LMC2 (NS) - WED 6 Dec
Requirement: Instructor Principal Technician LMC2
Location: Oeiras, PT
Full time on-site: Yes
Time On-Site: 100%
Total Scope of the request (hours): 600
Required Start Date: 8 January 2024
End Contract Date: 31 December 2024
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Duties and Role:
- Prepare, maintain and deliver theoretical and practical training on NCOP functional services, including assigned services and associated capabilities or systems. This includes the technical and administrative skills related to the operations as well as operator (end-user) focussed training.
- Carry out all required lesson preparation, including rehearsals, to ensure a smooth and professional presentation that is conducive to an effective learning environment,
- Propose changes to planned lessons and courses to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the training provided and implement these changes in conjunction with other instructors and SME Instructor approval,
- Supervise and conduct training delivery in a Mobile Training Team (MTT) and e-learning courses where required,
- Liaise and engage with relevant C2 domain agencies in order to support NATO Operations and Exercises including planning, coordination, execution and evaluation. Provide mentoring and advice as required.
- Participate and support C2 Capability development, trials, projects, service delivery and training material development,
- Contribute toward the development of C2FS domain interoperability training and synchronisation of Functional Services information exchange methodology,
- Apply NCI Agency Academy Quality Assurance Policies,
- Maintain a high level of domain expertise and awareness as a recognised NCOP SME.