Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
About DLT Finance AG
DLT Finance sets the industry standard for institutional investors to enter the digital assets space. We facilitate a seamless integration between traditional and new finance, establishing benchmarks in performance, usability, and security and driving the transformation of decentralized finance.
Join us in building a transformative landscape for the future of finance. As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to gain insights into all aspects of regulated crypto and finance business and battle test our crypto brokerage and crypto custody operations. Collaborate with a highly skilled, motivated, and diverse international team in our hybrid workplace in the Berlin or Frankfurt office, or you can be based remotely anywhere in Europe.
- It’s helpful if you have an understanding of the crypto and trading industry and some foundational knowledge of KYC and trading platforms. Ideally you have QA experience in this industry
- You are proficient in utilizing standard quality assurance tools and processes to ensure product excellence.
- You are familiar with automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, or similar tools for creating and executing automated test scripts.
- You prioritize client satisfaction and ensure high-quality deliverables.
- You are familiar with API best practices and possess a basic understanding of software architecture.
What you will do
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will collaborate closely with our engineering, business development, and Ops departments to seamlessly incorporate quality requirements into the product development process.
- Collaborate with the development team to formulate quality assurance strategies that align with the overall product strategy.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases to ensure the quality and functionality of software products.
- Participate in design and code reviews to provide feedback on potential quality issues.
- Automate testing processes using testing frameworks and tools to increase efficiency and repeatability.
- Conduct usability and user experience testing
- Monitor and analyze test results, tracking defects and issues through to resolution.
- Verify and validate fixes for identified defects to ensure successful resolution.
- Create and maintain test data and test environments for different testing scenarios.
- Perform load and stress testing to assess system performance and reliability.
- Join a diverse and international team
- Benefit from individual and professional support, fostering your personal growth
- Assistance in pursuing your professional goals, including certifications
- Competitive salary and benefits package