Delmar International Inc.
Business Analyst (Internship)
**Please note this is a 4-month internship with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Business Analyst is responsible for assisting the TradeAid department in developing supply chain solutions for Delmar's customers. The candidate is also responsible for auditing data and creating supply chain analytics, as well as visualizations related to the analysis outcomes.
• Analyze data sets and seek insights and trends for further solution development.
• Utilize MS Excel, geolocation-based tools (i.e., Excel 3D Mapping, heat maps in Power BI, flow maps), optimization evaluation tools (consolidation, pricing, etc. tools) and data visualization software (Power BI) when analyzing data.
• Help craft concise and persuasive pitch decks to win business from new and existing customers; participate and contribute to customer pitch calls/meetings.
• Collaborate with the Solutions Team in the due diligence and solution development processes. Also, support other functions such as Sales, Implementation, Account Teams and others, from the RFI stage through the presentation, decision, and resolution stages.
• Facilitate communication links with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and desired outcomes.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• University degree or Graduate degree in Supply Chain or related field is preferred
• Advanced skill level using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel – slicers, v-lookups, building formulas/automation)
• Previous experience in database management/querying and usage of ERP/TMS/WMS
What You Offer:
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Attention to detail and ability to analyze large volumes of data
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to listen, understand and formulate clear propositions/position
• Ability to clearly present ideas and solutions to both internal and external parties
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with many different groups within the organization
What We Offer:
• Equal opportunity employer
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive health and dental care
• Balance between work and home life