Deep Knowledge Group
MarTech Manager with Data Science Background
We are seeking a talented MarTech Manager with a strong background in data science to join our dynamic team. If you're excited about leveraging data to drive marketing strategies and improve customer experiences, this could be the perfect role for you!
We operate in the realm of DeepTech and Frontier Technologies (AI, Longevity, BioTech, Pharma, FinTech, GovTech, SpaceTech, FemTech, Data Science, and InvestTech), with activities ranging from scientific research to investment, entrepreneurship, analytics, consulting, media, philanthropy, and more. This role will have a specific focus on leveraging marketing technologies for our B2B operations.
- Develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies to optimize customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data from various sources, including CRM systems, websites, and social media platforms.
- Utilize data visualization tools to translate complex data sets into actionable insights for marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing performance metrics, providing recommendations for optimization based on data analysis.
- Create high value, engaging content sought after and reshared by our target audience, feeding the dark channels and creating demand at scale.
- Define and run multi-touch and cross-channel digital demand generation campaigns providing frictionless customer journeys with strong CTAs.
- Build and maintain a superior and high performing set of webpages and landing pages optimized for education and conversion
- Explore and assess new digital marketing channels for strong performance in our target audiences, tune content, message, formats and promotion tactics to each channel for maximum impact.
- Drive a data-driven performance culture and practice: constantly testing and optimizing banners, taglines, formats, landing pages and the channel mix including successful retargeting strategies based on data.
- Grow and enhance the contact and lead database as a foundation for personalized, targeted outreach thru profiling, segmentation, enrichment and implementation of advanced data models, attributes and ingestion and processing of a wide range of intent signals.
- Implement and align nurture- and email-marketing strategies including newsletter distribution and one-off email blasts across the company, ensuring a growing number of opt-ins and high open and click rates of all email communications.
- Build out and run a state of the art Martech stack that includes management of the CRM and email marketing system (Hubspot), implementing a new web page infrastructure and toolset including a new Content Management platform, 3rd party platform integrations, digital analytics tools.
- Define the strategy for a cookieless future including assessing the use of a CDP.
- Ensure that all digital marketing efforts are fully compliant with regulatory requirements and internal high standards regarding storage and usage of user data.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in MarTech and data science to enhance marketing strategies.